Velouté with white truffle
Tuber borchii Vitt. e Tuber magnatum Pico
Delivery within 24-48 hours
“The idea for this product came from the colour of the white truffle’s gleba: to create a chromatic play with the note of the truffle’s scent enhanced with drops of brandy.
Excellent for making risotto and tagliolini with truffles.
Serving size: about 20 g of product per portion. Gluten-free product.”
- cream (cream of milk)
- sunflower oil
- bianchetto truffle (Tuber borchii Vitt.) 4%
- cheese “Parmigiano Reggiano DOP” (milk, rennet, salt)
- emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
- flavor enhancer: monosodium glutamate
- white truffle (Tuber Pico magnatum) 1%
Nutritional declaration per 100 g of product:
- Energy 1793 kJ (436 kcal)
- Fat 46.0 g (of which saturated fatty acids 23.9 g)
- Carbohydrates 0.8 g (of which sugars 0.8 g)
- Proteins 3.30 g
- Salt 1.50 g
Nutritional values for 100 g
Energy 1793 kJ (436 kcal), Fat 46,0 g (of which saturated fatty acids 23,9 g), Carbohydrates 0,8 g (of which sugars 0,8 g), Proteins 3,30 g, Salt 1,50 g.
Condiment with white truffle
Method of conservation
Once opened, store in the refrigerator between 0 and + 4 ° C and consume within a few days.
Calugi Srl – Via Cerbioni, 38 50051 Castelfiorentino (FI) – Italia
Way of use
Ideal for 2/3 first courses. Tagliolini with truffles. Mix the white truffle cream with the cooking water in a pan. Cook the tagliolini al dente and mix with the mixture obtained. Serve hot.